iReporter

“I am the Vine, you are the Branches” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap Triptych 12×12” & 16×20” & 12×12” Acrylic “This painting is a tribute to a close friend...
Bravely and Faithfully (Cutter Kauai Sea Adventures, #3) by Edward M. Hochsmann Take a deep breath before you start because Bravely and Faithfully goes from 0...
Deadly Keepsakes: A Tori Winters Mystery by Anita Dickason A modern reimagining of the Gothic romantic suspense novel in the vein of authors such as Phyllis...
“Phantom Horses” by Betty Watkins Framed 33 x 27” Acrylic “’Phantom Horses’ are part of the wind and sky coming down to splash in the sea.” Painting info:...
“Happiness Lives in Wild Flowers” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 30 x 30" Acrylic on canvas “In the Spring season I love to visit old country roads where...
I NTRODUCING SUN COAST SALT SCRUB: A FRESH SPIN ON SALT SCRUB SKIN EXFOLIANTS Mompreneur-owned skincare brand launches new loose, less oily exfoliating...
“Flowery Bridge” by Wafa Abbasi Gallery wrapped 24 x 24" Acrylic, mixed media “Inspiration came from Monet’s painting, ‘The Japanese Bridge’. One of the...
“Fall Beauties” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 26.25 x 21.5" Watercolor SPECIAL PRICING; https://giddensgallery.com/artist/naomi-brotherton/ Born April 8th, 1920,...
Community Partners of Dallas (CPD) announces entrepreneur, supermodel and Emmy Award-winner Tyra Banks as the featured speaker of the 16 th annual Chick Lit...
“Savannah Bench” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 36 x 24" Mixed Media “In the summer of 2019 I spent five weeks in Savannah, GA, while working on my masters...